HPS 3.5" OD x 4" Long 6061 Aluminum Joiner Tube Piping with Bead Roll
HPS 3.5" 16 Gauge 6061 T6 Aluminum Joiner x 4" Length with Bead Roll on both ends is commonly used in industrial, automotive, marine and aerospace industry; Great for custom fabrication project such as DIY air intake, cooling systems, turbo intercooler piping setup because 6061 aluminum is the most popular and versatile alloy, and is the least expensive of the heat treatable aluminum alloys. HPS aluminum round tubing joiner is sold in the T6 condition, ideal for sawing, machining, sanding, and polishing. The aluminum joiner tube can be polished, but due to the softness of the aluminum, care must be taken not to remove too much material, especially in the area near any welds. All aluminum joiners sold by HPS are made in the USA.
- Product Type: Aluminum Joiner with Bead Rolls
- Material: 16 Gauge 6061-T6 Aluminum.
- Made in USA
- Pipe Outside Diameter: 3-1/2" (89mm)
- Length: 4"
- Wall Thickness: 0.065" (1.65mm)
Remark: HPS does NOT recommend 6061 Aluminum to be used for exhaust systems.
|Tube Outside Diameter||3-1/2" (89mm)|
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Wall thickness: 16 gauge
- Tubing outside diameter: 3.5 inch (89mm)
- Length: 4 inch
- Commonly used in industrial, automotive, marine and aerospace industry; Great for custom fabrication project such as DIY air intake, cooling systems, turbo intercooler piping