HPS 13/64" (5mm) ID Black High Temp Silicone Vacuum Hose - Sold Per Feet
HPS 13/64" High Temp Black Silicone vacuum tubing hose is commonly use for vacuum advance systems, turbo systems, coolant systems, emission control, and temperature range applications. Made of Premium grade Silicone. Heavy wall design gives it the ability to handle extreme pressure. Ultra flexible & Excellent tensile strength.
- Made of Premium grade Silicone
- Heavy wall design gives it the ability to handle extreme pressure
- Ultra flexible & Excellent tensile strength
Product Type: Silicone
Temperature Range:- 65 deg. F to + 350 deg. F (177 deg. C)
Hose Inside Diameter: 13/64"
Hose Outside Diameter: 0.44" (11mm)
Hose Length: Sold per feet
Wall Thickness: 3mm
UV and ozone resistant
Remark: Silicone hose is NOT compatible with fuel or oil.
|Inside Diameter||13/64" (5mm)|
|Outside Diameter||0.44" (11mm)|
|Length / Leg Length||Sold per feet|
|Max. Psi||60 psi|
- Made of High Temp Premium Grade Silicone
- Meet and exceed SAEJ20 industry standards, ideal for heavy duty pressure connections and provides excellent resistance for high temperature applications
- Great for marine and industrial use, custom turbo or intercooler piping fabrication, DIY intake or radiator cooling system
- UV and ozone resistant
- Silicone hose is NOT compatible with fuel or oil