HPS 3.5" OD 90 Degree Bend 6061 Aluminum Elbow Pipe 16 Gauge w/ 3 1/2" CLR
HPS 3.5" 90 Degree Bend 6061 Aluminum Elbow Tubing 16 Gauge with 6" Leg Length and 3 1/2" Center Line of Radius is commonly used in industrial, automotive, marine and aerospace industry; Great for custom fabrication project such as DIY air intake, cooling systems, turbo intercooler piping setup because 6061 aluminum is the most popular and versatile alloy, and is the least expensive of the heat treatable aluminum alloys. HPS 3-1/2" (89mm) 90 Degree Bend aluminum round tubing is sold in the T6 condition, ideal for sawing, machining, sanding, and polishing. HPS 90 Degree Bend aluminum elbow pipe can be polished, but due to the softness of the aluminum, care must be taken not to remove too much material, especially in the area near any welds. All aluminum tubing sold by HPS are made in the USA.
- Product Type: 90 Degree Bend Aluminum Elbow
- Material: 16 Gauge 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Tubing Outside Diameter: 3-1/2" (89mm)
- Wall Thickness: 0.065" (1.65mm)
- Leg length on each side: 6"
- Center line of radius: 3 1/2"
Remark: HPS does NOT recommend 6061 Aluminum to be used for exhaust systems.
|Tube Outside Diameter
|Center Line Radius
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum. Wall thickness: 16 gauge
- Tubing outside diameter: 3.5 inch (89mm)
- 90 Degree Bend. Center Line Radius: 3.5 inch
- Leg Length on each side: 6 inch
- Commonly used in industrial, automotive, marine and aerospace industry; Great for custom fabrication project such as DIY air intake, cooling systems, turbo intercooler piping
*FOR CUSTOMER SAFETY AND ACCURACY PLEASE ENSURE SHIPPING AND BILLING ADDRESS BOTH MATCH UPON CHECKING OUT! WE CAN ONLY SHIP TO THE BILLING ADDRESS ON THE CARD USED FOR PAYMENT! THANK YOU!