Figspeed Company Overview|
Figspeed LLC is a small company new to Henderson NV, (formerly Figueroa Motorsports Inc., Lake Havasu City, AZ.). The doors of a new “Retail Speed Shop” are open. The store caters to all forms of racing, engine builders, hot rodders, performance enthusiast in Southern Nevada, the USA and beyond. Figspeed also runs a racer support trailer providing tech and parts support to the racers at 25+ events, most West Coast NHRA, PSCA and other Drag Racing events.
Click here to download application
Automotive Parts Counter
The “Parts Counterperson” will assist customers and conduct sales parts to all available customers, over the counter, phone, internet and display trailer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Be friendly, professional and efficient when working with all customers, both on the phone and in person.
• Provide the same high level of service to the other employees as is given to other customers. • Assist walk-in customers in selecting required parts, suggest companion requirements, specials and ensure that the customer is exposed to the full product line.
• Pull purchases from stock. If the part is not in stock, determine availability and special order if requested by the customer.
• Answer all phone calls, providing price quotes and other information, direct on phone and e-mail quotes. Assist outside sales representatives with their orders.
• Prepare orders for daily shipment, delivery and or will call/pick up.
• Verify “will call" and “back order" files weekly and returns to vendors.
• Notify the customer that ordered parts have been received and are ready for pick up or are being shipped.
• Solicit assigned accounts by phone. • Prepare Purchase Orders, order parts from manufactures, check into inventory daily parts received.
• Complete all paper work; receive payments via cash, check or credit card as trained.
• Issue credits for parts returned, ensuring that the original invoice and part, or its number, is available so that purchase and pricing can be verified. Exceptions must be approved by the Shop foreman.
• When making tax exempt sales other than to a charge or cash account, ensure that the customer’s full name, address, resale number, and signature is obtained.
• When a credit card is declined, notify the manager before you decline to charge the purchase, or release the credit hold in accordance with the manager’s guidelines.
• Keep front and rear counter areas clean and uncluttered.
• Replenish assigned inventory daily. Advise Parts Manager when areas of the department are not in satisfactory condition.
• Keep updated on new products, product updates and pricing.
• Participate in all training programs that are made available.
• Participate with the Manager in maintaining a Lost Sale Tracking program.
• Clean computer terminals and printers daily.
• Must know how to operate a computer and have good communication and writing skills.
• Must be insurable by company insurance carrier.
• Must follow all company safety policies and procedures and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
• High school diploma or equivalent. Computer Word/Excel/e-mail skills. QuickBooks a plus.
• Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions and information.
• Knowledge and understanding/application of “High Performance” parts.
• Professional personal appearance. Team Player, ability to play well with others.
• Ability to work well with the public, sometimes with several customers at a time.
• Will be required to wear a clean uniform at all times.
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
• All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
Must be able to lift 50 Lbs. occasionally exceeding 50 lbs
Full time position. Rotating schedule including weekends and Holidays.
Hold a valid Nevada Drivers License
Compensation to be determined based on experience
Please email request for application and/or send resume to: SUELHC@MSN.COM or Fax to 702 463-8925.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS
© Figueroa Motorsports, Inc. 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009. All Material on this website is Copyrighted.
Website Designed and Developed by: Harvey Data Systems.